For Those Using Choate Ultimate/ Varmints & Sniper Stocks

PDA

Texas Gunman
August 17, 2007, 06:16 PM
They havent came out with a stock pouch yet, for this Choate, so Here one I'd just came up with, these can be found at wally world for five buxs.

Savage 10FP Choate Ultimate Varmint Stock, with stock pouch.
http://www.hunt101.com/img/511708-big.jpg
Open
http://www.hunt101.com/img/511707-big.jpg

Even come with a life time warranty. :D lol

TG

If you enjoyed reading about "For Those Using Choate Ultimate/ Varmints & Sniper Stocks" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
praharin
August 17, 2007, 11:19 PM
i bet those diapers come in handy in your spider hole

hankdatank1362
August 17, 2007, 11:28 PM
Congrats on the new kid. I'm assuming, with the swaddlers and size "1"s and all. BTW, what kind of rifle did you throw that stock on? I don't recognize the action.

The Deer Hunter
August 17, 2007, 11:40 PM
Its a Savage.

MIL-DOT
August 18, 2007, 12:18 AM
funny running into this thread.....i just spent two hours tearing my hair out trying to fit a choate one-piece stock/pistol grip to my just converted saiga. i THOUGHTa little dremel action was all that was needed, but the stuff kept melting to the bit, i finally used a peice of bicycle innertube as a spacer (great stuff, 1001 uses) and somehow got a semi acceptable result.
BTW....rifle looks great !!

Texas Gunman
August 18, 2007, 01:59 AM
Thanks, she looking to domino at any moment, hopefully by this weekend.

The rifle is a Savage 10FP, chambered in .308, 26" barrel, 1/10 twist.

Very nice shooting rifle, so far, have been very pleased with it.

Have a Custom Shop 8-40x56 scope mounted on here, tracks decent, also holds & repeats zero beautifully.

Just got a Leupold digital range finder, sure help make life much easier ranging.

Looking to change out stock, when time and money allows.:)

Jim

If you enjoyed reading about "For Those Using Choate Ultimate/ Varmints & Sniper Stocks" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!