Some of us.........

PDA

BBQJOE
August 19, 2007, 02:48 PM
haven't been here forever.
I'm sure a lot of us haven't read every single post ever posted or written.

I'm also sure that quite a few of us don't have the time to dig through mountains of threads when doing a search.

I will now refrain from posting anything further, due to the fact it may have been discussed or posted before.

p.s. This place is getting silly.

BBQJOE

If you enjoyed reading about "Some of us........." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rbernie
August 19, 2007, 02:51 PM
I'm also sure that quite a few of us don't have the time to dig through mountains of threads when doing a search.Glad to hear that your time is more valuable than mine. :rolleyes:

I will now refrain from posting anything further, due to the fact it may have been discussed or posted before<shrug> Whatever.

kingpin008
August 19, 2007, 02:56 PM
<shrug> Whatever.

+1. Sorry you feel that way, but that's what you're in for posting on ANY message board. If you can't use the search function like everyone else, and can't deal with an occasional post you make being closed due to it's being a dupe, then see ya later.

And honestly, if you don't want to post anymore, just don't post anymore. Making posts like these only show how little maturity you may have, because in making the post you've essentially said "You're all a bunch of meanies, I don't like these rules! I'm going HOME!"

Jorg Nysgerrig
August 19, 2007, 02:56 PM
Wait, you're stomping your feet and announcing to everyone you are leaving because this thread (http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=296884) was locked? And here I thought it was something important...

Silly indeed.

Art Eatman
August 19, 2007, 03:31 PM
OT.

:D, Art

If you enjoyed reading about "Some of us........." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!