Decocker only Beretta 92fs?

PDA

Monkeybear
August 19, 2007, 10:38 PM
I am soon to be in the market for a Beretta 92fs for a silencer I am currently in the process of purchasing. The problem is that I can't stand having a safety on any handgun. Drives me up the wall. I guess I'm just a DA/SA kind of guy. I know you can just leave the safety off but I am more interested in finding a decocker only 92fs and baring that a DA only one.

Any ideas?

If you enjoyed reading about "Decocker only Beretta 92fs?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Navy87Guy
August 19, 2007, 10:41 PM
What you're looking for is designated a 92G model - that's the decocker only. It is available in some specialty guns (like the Elite models and the 92G-SD) but they are pretty pricey ($750-$950 range). Your best bet would be a 92G Police model - if you look around you should find one. I picked up a 92G Vertec for just over $400 a few years ago. Like you, I don't like models with safeties.

Beretta also makes the 92D, which is DAO.

HTH,

Jim

If you enjoyed reading about "Decocker only Beretta 92fs?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!