Para warthog nightsights?

PDA

p89cajun
August 20, 2007, 05:24 PM
Does anyone make night sights for the warthog. When I try to google it I get a bunch of articles about the special edition warthogs that come with them. I got a cupon with the gun for factory night sights for $100 but you have to send in your slide to be installed. I just got it yesterday so I am in no ruch to ship it off and be with out it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Para warthog nightsights?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
WOODROW
August 22, 2007, 02:33 PM
Try consulting a GOOD gunsmith that you know and TRUST. I have put Meprolight on my Springfield Armorys and My Sigs. Try Kimbers web site or R&RARMS, OUTDOOR MARKSMAN, BROWNELLS, MIDWAY USA. MIDWAY USA is the place I do most of my shopping. The site is VERY PRECISE as to what item(s) you are looking for, you will understand when you get there. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU.

WWW.midwayusa.com
800-243-3220

If you enjoyed reading about "Para warthog nightsights?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!