Millennium 40 problems

PDA

captainstandup
August 21, 2007, 09:55 PM
Late last year I purchased a Taurus Millennium .40. unfortunately I experienced a great deal of problems in terms of accuracy at the range which I attributed to the weapons composite design combined with significant caliber. I finally gave up and traded the .40 for a new Millennium .380 since all of my gear / holsters etc would interchange. I have been thrilled with the .380 even considering the obvious difference in ballistics. I figure it's better to be able to put 12 rounds of .380 center mass if things get ugly instead of just accepting the questionable accuracy I experienced with the .40. I have been an avid handgun shooter for years but must admit this is my first foray into compact autos. I still want a .40 and would appreciate suggestions. Finally, I followed the advice of members of THR and bought a couple boxes of Cor-Bon .380, wow that is a rather "peppy" round that I would certainly hate to be on the receiving end of.

If you enjoyed reading about "Millennium 40 problems" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Millennium 40 problems" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!