Wanna Sell a sig whats it worth Sig Guys

PDA

RevolverMan567
August 23, 2007, 06:52 PM
Ok so I got a Sig 229R. Gun has factory Siglite sights that are bright and fresh and is of the two tone variation with stainless slide. Got the box and 2 twelve round mags. Need to pay off some debt and wanna ditch the sig cause Im less attached to it that My revolvers. A gun smith buddy told me 650 minimum but I wanna sell it at gun show this weekend in NC or before help me out. PLease

If you enjoyed reading about "Wanna Sell a sig whats it worth Sig Guys" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
quickcanary
August 23, 2007, 08:10 PM
9mm or .40? Not that it matters much, just curious.

FYI, Summit is currently selling the P229R with DAK trigger, 3 mags and NS for $535. Just something to consider. You can always try for $650 and someone might snag it; just depends on how badly someone wants it (as well as how similar guns at the show are priced).

elrod
August 23, 2007, 08:11 PM
Your gunney is right on.:scrutiny:
MSRP-$853
100%-$700
98%-$600
Source: Blue Book of Gun Values, Fjestad, 28th ed.:cool::cool:

RevolverMan567
August 23, 2007, 08:19 PM
thanks. i was hopin to get some decent cash but dont want to walk home with it. nor to i want to take an unreasonable hit. think ill start at 650 and go from there...its on the trading post area. make offers THR'ers we'll deal

rbernie
August 23, 2007, 08:45 PM
FYI, Summit is currently selling the P229R with DAK trigger, 3 mags and NS for $535.Two tones tend to command more coin - are the prices being quoted for the standard black slide variants or a true two-tone?

If you enjoyed reading about "Wanna Sell a sig whats it worth Sig Guys" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!