Beretta 92 Holster

PDA

Karate
August 23, 2007, 11:17 PM
I traded for a Beretta 92fs...I found one at a deal and I have always sorta wanted one...now I really like it...it may move to the list of guns that I will not trade off...A very short list...but I am looking for a good CCW holster for it...IWB or OWB...let me know how you carry yours...I usually wear an un tucked tee...or sometimes a tucked tee with an unbottoned shirt over it...thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Beretta 92 Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
DWARREN123
August 23, 2007, 11:47 PM
Try
WWW.GUNNERSALLEY.COM
Don Hume IWB, good products at a good price. Always had good response from Gunners Alley.

Gordon
August 23, 2007, 11:50 PM
Ditto above post EXCEPT try their Comptac kydex stuff- the best! Wear it on a Liger belt from Maxepedition

http://www.gunnersalley.com/product/COMPTACCTAC

Karate
August 24, 2007, 07:27 AM
I will check them out...thanks

Schwebel
August 24, 2007, 02:51 PM
The 92fs is kinda of a beast for IWB. Mine is my HD pistol, but have worn it in a Bianchi Minimalist OWB slide holster with a cover garment. Actually pretty comfortable holster and not very expensive.

davinci
August 24, 2007, 03:45 PM
I actually have a holster for a baretta 92 that I got from midway for $15 a few years ago, but I got a taurus pt92 with a light rail, so it didn't fit.

you can have it if you'd like it. PM me and we'll work out shipping.

PAPACHUCK
August 24, 2007, 05:39 PM
I recently bought a 92FS and the holster I bought was a Galco "Concealable" OWB in black leather. I've always been a OWB kinda guy, and I have Galco's "Concealable" for most of my semis. They ride high and tight, and hold the weapon in place very well. I don't have any recommendation on a IWB, for I don't like the way they feel and don't want to buy a new wardrobe just to carry my piece.

just my .02

If you enjoyed reading about "Beretta 92 Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!