Can someone tell me if the grip size of a P2000 can be made as large as a usp 45?

PDA

JLStorm
August 24, 2007, 10:30 PM
I have a P2000sk 40 and a USP 45. The USP 45 grip is the perfect size for my hand and just aims itself when I shoot it and has a perfect natural point of aim. The P2000 I have tried in the store has grip that is much thinner and doesnt give me the same great POA that I get with the 45, this also holds true with my P2000SK. I know the P2000 has 3 adjustable backstraps, but the FFL I go to wont let me change the backstrap out on the model they have on display, can someone tell me if the thickest backstrap on the P2000 approaches with width of the USP 45 grip?

If you enjoyed reading about "Can someone tell me if the grip size of a P2000 can be made as large as a usp 45?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Can someone tell me if the grip size of a P2000 can be made as large as a usp 45?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!