.22 buckmark problem??

PDA

nursindude
August 26, 2007, 01:17 AM
Hello all... Seems that my buckmark is always shy with the last round in the clip. Fires fine until the last round and then "no go". Tried 2 other magazines with the same problem.. Is this typical.. Have shot Federal, CCI, and Remington ammo all with the same outcome???

If you enjoyed reading about ".22 buckmark problem??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Croyance
August 26, 2007, 02:23 AM
What do you mean "no go"? Do you mean it doesn't feed right? Or do you mean that the firing pin strikes, but it does not ignite the primer?
If it is the first, you have a magazine spring problem. Look for Wolff Springs.
Can't help with the second.
The Buckmark is also a semi-automatic pistol.

Trope
August 26, 2007, 11:05 PM
Really need to know what "no go" means. Are you talking about a feeding problem, or is it not firing at all? There's a magazine safety so it won't fire if the magazine is not present. Is that how it is behaving?

On my Camper, if I let the magazines get too dirty, they won't chamber rounds correctly sometimes. As long as I take them apart and clean them periodically, I don't have that problem.

If you enjoyed reading about ".22 buckmark problem??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!