How long did fireworks in your town last last night?

PDA

johnny wong
July 5, 2003, 02:58 PM
I came to visit my Mom in Longview, WA. Gotta check out the fireworks in town. It last for 30mins at least. It was awsome, I had a good seat. I could feel the pressure and the heat from it!

If you enjoyed reading about "How long did fireworks in your town last last night?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
4v50 Gary
July 5, 2003, 03:03 PM
I think the official show was about 1/2 hr. The unofficial was still heard at 4 a.m. It's tempting to run out w/a blackpowder gun and blast away (no bullets of course), but who wants to clean guns early in the morning?

TimH
July 5, 2003, 03:08 PM
Typical show locally is about 15 min. Unless you want to travel to the "Big City" ( Albany )

gryphon
July 5, 2003, 03:36 PM
Columbus, OH is jacked up and they have their fireworks on the 3rd! They were OK, and they lasted about 30 minutes.

Justin
July 5, 2003, 03:49 PM
Hey guys.
OT.

If you enjoyed reading about "How long did fireworks in your town last last night?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!