Beretta 92

PDA

Karate
August 26, 2007, 11:43 PM
As I stated in a previous...I just purchased a Beretta 92....I am just curious how many of you fellow High Roaders carry a 92 on a regular bases...It seems a little big but I like it so much I may try to carry it some...

If you enjoyed reading about "Beretta 92" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tank mechanic
August 26, 2007, 11:53 PM
I carried mine constantly when I bought one. IWB at 4 o'clock. I lived in Arizona and when the temperature was well over 100 degrees it would still conceal perfectly, even when wearing just a t-shirt.

Karate
August 27, 2007, 12:00 AM
Thanks Tank... What type of IWB Holster did you use...I am thinking about a Comptac Pro Carry

tank mechanic
August 27, 2007, 12:09 AM
I carried( looks left, looks right, nobodys looking) mexican carry for about the first eight months. Then I bought a cheap gun show special leather holster and used that for a little while but ultimately went back to mc. I now carry a Glock 31 in a galco IWB and if I decide to carry the Beretta again I will buy the same style Galco holster. They are very comfortable and secure.

If you enjoyed reading about "Beretta 92" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!