Fuff and Buff

PDA

kowenjr
August 27, 2007, 08:41 PM
This may be a stupid question but I'll ask anyway. Could a fluff and buff job void a warranty? I've been doing a lot of research on the Kel-Tec P3AT and read that this was beneficial for proper functioning for them yet I would not want to do anything that would effect the warranty. Any thoughts?

If you enjoyed reading about "Fuff and Buff" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MikePGS
August 27, 2007, 08:53 PM
Thats a great question...but believe it or not, i think you might have an easier time finding the right answer at ktog.org, the kel-tec group. Welcome to the high road... since i'm welcoming you here, i hate to scare you away to another site, so please stick around:)

Brian Williams
August 27, 2007, 08:57 PM
Welcome to THR, stay around awhile, but KTOG is the best resource for Kel-Tecs.

kowenjr
August 27, 2007, 08:58 PM
Thanks for the welcome! I'll be back...

MICHAEL T
August 27, 2007, 11:51 PM
The F&B was mainly for 1st Gen guns New ones are not likely to need I have 3 of 2nd gen guns and all came out of box , I oiled rails and went to shooting , 50 rounds later they got first real cleaning.
Today all past 500 mark and still running fine

jonnyc
August 28, 2007, 06:35 AM
The simple answer is "NO", but all the answers above are good.

If you enjoyed reading about "Fuff and Buff" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!