K Frame Holster?

PDA

applekev
August 29, 2007, 01:20 PM
I have a Model 15 with a 4 inch barrel that I would like to CCW. Can you make a suggestion on a good leather CCW holster for it?:cool: Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "K Frame Holster?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Citroen
August 29, 2007, 01:57 PM
I don't own a 4 inch gun, but Sparks made an excellent holster for my Smith 66 with 2.5 inch barrel. I use it to carry my Taurus Stellar Tracker as the K frame is almost identical to the Tracker and the holster fits very well.

For less expensive without the long wait, try Crossbreed - I have their's too and the barrel length should not be a problem as their holster is open muzzle type.

John
Charlotte, NC

Elm Creek Smith
August 31, 2007, 01:55 AM
Try Kramer Gunleather's IWB horsehide holster. It won't collapse after you remove your gun even if you roll over on it! It uses Chicago screws to adjust the belt loops so you don't have to worry about a spring or plastic clip failing and your gun coming out with the holster still on it. Alternatively, and a lot cheaper, the Fobus paddle holster works well if you wear a coat or a longer vest. You just have to wear your belt tight.

ECs

Nematocyst
August 31, 2007, 02:28 AM
I have a Bianchi Model 7 Shawdow II for 4" barrel for sale (http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?p=3679163#post3679163). Your Model 15 is listed on the package.

If you enjoyed reading about "K Frame Holster?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!