Opinions Please

PDA

skynyrd1911
August 30, 2007, 09:04 PM
Are Hk's really that good? I was in one of my local gunshops yesterday looking at 9mm pistols. :uhoh: I handled just about every 9 in the store. I'm seriously looking at a P2000. Whatcha think? Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Opinions Please" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
wally
August 30, 2007, 09:15 PM
I think they are good guns but over-priced and they really gouge on spare mags.

If you really like the gun and the price is not an issue I doubt you'd be unhappy.

surjimmy
August 30, 2007, 09:27 PM
Don't know about the P2000, but the USP's are.

W.E.G.
August 30, 2007, 09:29 PM
I'm sure its a fine weapon.

But for the service to which most people apply any major-caliber handgun, the HK can only hope to be as good as a Glock.

Just out of curiosity, did HK let their lawyers write on the side of the gun?
From the pics I have seen, it would appear not.

Does it have a magazine disconnect "safety?" :barf:

thebaldguy
August 30, 2007, 10:18 PM
They are very nice pistols; they also are more expensive than many other makes. I feel like I can find something similar for less. If money was not an object, I would purchase one.

Monkeybear
August 30, 2007, 10:53 PM
They are very well made and have a reputation for reliability that rivals Glocks IMO. They have been making polymer pistols longer than any other major manufacture and know what they are doing. If it feels good in your hand there is no reason not to get one.

If you enjoyed reading about "Opinions Please" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!