Heating and A/C in the Anglosphere?

PDA

greyhound
July 6, 2003, 02:48 PM
This just occurred to me, partly because its 95 degrees and humid here right now, and partly because we have such varied weather across the U.S (hey, its a big place!).

So I wondered, how common is central heating and A/C in other English speaking countries? (U.K, Australia, Canada, New Zealand). I would guess there's lots of A/C in Australia, and of couse central heat in Canada. but what about the U.K.? Never really thought about it before and it made me wonder.....

If you enjoyed reading about "Heating and A/C in the Anglosphere?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
winstonsmith
July 6, 2003, 02:49 PM
Countdown for being closed cause its OT

greyhound
July 6, 2003, 02:51 PM
Ah hell you're right, just popped into my head and I typed it in totally forgetting its gotta be about guns! My bad!

Oleg Volk
July 6, 2003, 03:21 PM
No problem...we have enough Commonwealth folks here to make asking a reasonable idea. Why not try popping into thefiringrange.com General chatter forum and asking there?

If you enjoyed reading about "Heating and A/C in the Anglosphere?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!