Thanks for the help: King Cobra came home with me

PDA

L-Frame
September 2, 2007, 12:28 AM
Thanks for all the help regarding King Cobra's. I was asking about them because the gunshop I frequent had a 4" stainless on consignment that was supposedly unfired. Sure looked unfired or little used to me. Anyway, I've always wanted at least one Colt revolver to go with my S&W's, and I think that the KC is one of the most elegant revolvers ever made. I took it home for $550. The way prices are going up on these things I figured there was no better time to get one in this shape than now.

If you enjoyed reading about "Thanks for the help: King Cobra came home with me" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
whitebb
September 2, 2007, 11:29 AM
Thats a good price for one. I bought mine 4 years ago for $400 oTD, and I haven't seen any around for less than $650, non-negotiable.

If you enjoyed reading about "Thanks for the help: King Cobra came home with me" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!