Took My Daughter to the Range Today

PDA

koja48
September 5, 2007, 08:09 PM
Excellent safety practices, good form, no flinch, plumb lousy with a double-action 9 mm . . . not a bit fearful of the 41 Mag . . . handled the M4gery well . . . accurate with a Ruger Mark III & Hell-on-Wheels with a 45 ACP. Chip off the old Dad! Shot NOTHING at defensive range with the 45 that wasn't center of mass . . . "I liked those better, Dad; they kicked more" . . . (and, she can load her own mags, handload her own ammo, strip & clean whatever she shoots & finds EVERY piece of brass . . . I must have done something right during my lifetime.). Then, She mowed the lawn. What's not to love?

If you enjoyed reading about "Took My Daughter to the Range Today" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Andrewsky
September 5, 2007, 09:05 PM
Does she have a man friend?

*Andrewsky is single*

koja48
September 5, 2007, 09:30 PM
Several. They just can't out-shoot her with a 45 . . .

jaholder1971
September 6, 2007, 11:32 PM
(Drops to knees, starts bowing)

All Hail, The Mighty koja48, for he has created the Perfect Woman!

Don Lu
September 10, 2007, 11:50 PM
Lucky guy..my daughter is 21 mos and I am already planning out our first range trip when she is 9 (wife made me promoise to wait that long) :p . i hope she loves it like I do....had no luck w/the wife...nothing more potent that pepper spray for her:(

Black Adder LXX
September 12, 2007, 11:53 PM
Congrats! Can't wait to get my kids on the range for the first time!

Scorpiusdeus
September 13, 2007, 01:32 PM
I envy you. My daughter has no interest whatsoever. I can't even drag her along to watch.

ArchAngelCD
September 13, 2007, 03:29 PM
I'm glad to hear you taught her to defend herself even though she's a girl. Far too many male shooters don't take their daughters shooting. In most cases they need the skills more than your son's do. There are way too many men out there willing to abuse a woman, I doubt your daughter will be one of them. Bravo to you sir....

Now the only thing left to do is buy her a .45 of her own since that's what she shoots best. Don't forget to get her a holster suitable for a woman, they do require a different holster than we do.

If you enjoyed reading about "Took My Daughter to the Range Today" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!