Fred Thompson and Guns ?

PDA

E20thLRP
September 6, 2007, 01:32 AM
Did Anyone see Sen. Thompson on Jay Leno ? what do you think of
Him and GUNs do you think he will Help ? US ?? Echo..Out !!

If you enjoyed reading about "Fred Thompson and Guns ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MudPuppy
September 6, 2007, 02:46 AM
Didn't see it.

(Not a big fan of the fluff.)

gunsmith
September 6, 2007, 02:53 AM
afaik he is better then Rommney, Guiliani and McCain

Guitargod1985
September 6, 2007, 02:57 AM
He didn't have anything to say about guns, but I would say that Rep. Paul is the only candidate even more pro-gun than Thompson. Thompson has a decent voting record on 2A when compared with most others', but he can't hold a candle to Ron Paul. Ron Paul has consistently, without fail voted pro-2A.

Regolith
September 6, 2007, 03:07 AM
****....thanks for reminding me (its only 11:03 here - I've still got time to catch it).

Sometimes those three hour time differences work to our advantages....

ArfinGreebly
September 6, 2007, 03:29 AM
Sorry guys.

We don't do politics any more.

If you have a pertinent policy statement from a candidate, like, "everybody should have a gun" and you have a source, then fine.

A statement published in a blog, a media organ, or what have you, to the effect that Candidate Feebish has clearly stated that gun ownership shall be mandatory, also fair game.

Remember, though, that once you post a clear statement with a candidate's name in it, very shortly someone will be along to sprinkle the thread with essence of politics and right after that someone like me will be along to staple the thread.

Nothing personal.

We do want to know specific positions on guns, their use and their ownership.

It's all the squabbling that accompanies it that we don't want.

Here, let me just click on this . . .

If you enjoyed reading about "Fred Thompson and Guns ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!