Port St. Lucie, Florida Gun shops?

PDA

Miami357
September 7, 2007, 12:46 AM
Any one know of any gunshops that have a good supply of firearms? I have received one tip on Grey Goose (greygoosegunsmithing.com), which is not too far from my new home in Port St, Lucie.

Maybe Ft Pierce, or Stuart, FL.....

Best type of shop would be a police supply type place. Seems the pawn shops around here aren't selling any firearms anymore.

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Port St. Lucie, Florida Gun shops?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
vero1
September 7, 2007, 11:01 PM
Recently relocated to Knoxville, but previously, I was a lifelong resident in Vero Beach. About the only choice I know of, is a shop on US 1 just north of the Sams Club. I think it is called THB Guns, but I am suffering from brain lock a the moment. Vero has a nice indoor range with a pretty decent gun selection. West Palm area would give you a much better choice. I can also tell you some in Melbourne area if interested.

Miami357
September 8, 2007, 12:28 AM
>>a shop on US 1 just north of the Sams Club. I think it is called THB Guns<<

This would be in Vero Beach?

The Melbourne info may be of help at some point, but probably will go with your suggestion on finding more in West Palm Beach.

Thanks very much

fallingblock
September 10, 2007, 01:09 AM
Hi Miami 357

THB Sales Hunting & Shooting Inc
4131 South US Highway 1, Fort Pierce, FL 34982

phone: (772) 460-2156
fax: (772) 460-0569

Nice folks and Al will do a great CCW course on request.:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Port St. Lucie, Florida Gun shops?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!