Port St. Lucie, FL Gun Shops?

PDA

Miami357
September 7, 2007, 08:35 PM
Any one know of any gunshops that have a good supply of firearms? I have received one tip on Grey Goose (greygoosegunsmithing.com), which is not too far from my new home in Port St, Lucie.

Maybe Ft Pierce, or Stuart, FL.....

Best type of shop would be a police supply type place. Seems the pawn shops around here aren't selling any firearms anymore.

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Port St. Lucie, FL Gun Shops?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Cacique500
September 7, 2007, 10:22 PM
No "police" types that I know of in the area but...

Grey Goose Gunsmithing - Port St. Lucie - (772)398-0288
Guns Etc. - Stuart, FL - (772)781-2933
Self Defense Inc - Stuart, FL (772)692-1958
(and they also have a range in Port St. Lucie right next to Grey Goose)

2nd Amendment Firearms - Fort Pierce, FL - (772)341-5950
(if I remember correctly this one wasn't a very good store)

Hope that helps!!

Miami357
September 7, 2007, 11:20 PM
Thanks very much

Joey_the_Wolf
September 7, 2007, 11:31 PM
I hate to say this (especially since I've bought guns from them in the past) but stay away from self defense inc until you look around elsewhere. They charge WAY too much for guns (in the $600 range for a Glock 23, and they charged me $550 for a Rock Island 1911... They also wanted $350+ for ANY .22 pistol that they had on display). Check out the Vero Beach - Indian River Sportsman Indoor Target Range. They actually had some good prices when I went by there not all that long ago. Nice (not huge, but nice) selection of guns. They're a pawn shop too, so prices are probably negotiable.

4185 N US1 , Vero Beach, FL 32967.
Phone: 772-778-4844
Facilities include: Indoor Pistol (25 yrd), Indoor Rifle (25 yrd)
Hours of Operation: 7 DAYS A WEEK
Range Access: Public
Email: IRINDOORTARGET@AOL.COM

Miami357
September 14, 2007, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the tip! Must be something about Stuart. The other day I had a trailer hitch installed in Stuart - $440!

I will still give them a visit, if just so I can know what they offer.

Miami357
December 6, 2007, 10:48 PM
Joey, I liked the people (Self-Defense, Inc), and it seemed like a well stocked store, but ammo prices are very high there. I still bought some only because I plan to shoot a little (very little) at their nearby range. They will only let you shoot their ammo.

This was for 9 x 18 ammo for Makarov.

Winchester 95 grain FMJ (box of 50) - $22.99 (I bought 2 boxes)

CCI Blazer 95 grain (box of 50) - $15.99

The bill came out to $66.00 including the $4.03 in state tax. Just for 150 rounds of ammo. Can't say I don't support the local gun store!!!

I have the info for the outdoor range, I believe near Sebastian, Florida, so I hope to do some shooting there with the ammo that I buy MUCH CHEAPER!!!@#$

If you enjoyed reading about "Port St. Lucie, FL Gun Shops?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!