Carolyn McCarthy is ignorant

PDA

limbaughfan
September 8, 2007, 12:13 AM
Check out this video. It is very funny.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ryCe4yoRVaA

If you enjoyed reading about "Carolyn McCarthy is ignorant" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jorg Nysgerrig
September 8, 2007, 12:25 AM
And you're more than a few months late to the party, this has been posted dozens of times.

JKimball
September 8, 2007, 12:29 AM
Mm... No it's not.

That was awesome.

Robert Hairless
September 8, 2007, 12:30 AM
Carolyn McCarthy is indeed ignorant, for many reasons other than those captured in that video clip. So what are we to think of the voters in her district who elect her. The most charitable thought I have about them is that people tend to get the government they deserve.

Gunnerpalace
September 8, 2007, 12:32 AM
It's the thing that goes up.

dogrunner
September 8, 2007, 12:33 AM
Having heard her speak I'm convinced she's really dumber than a hay rake.

No THINKING person could possibly articulate what she has!

scruz
October 16, 2007, 02:22 PM
What is a "shoulder thing that goes up?" I have quite a few guns but none of them have that. I better get one before it gets banned.

Jorg Nysgerrig
October 16, 2007, 02:24 PM
Refer to post #2.

SoCalShooter
October 16, 2007, 02:24 PM
little old but still great...bill she introduces and has no idea what it does.

RoadkingLarry
October 16, 2007, 02:53 PM
She is a pawn/tool/toy of ther Brady Bunch. elected on a sympathy vote.

Having heard her speak I'm convinced she's really dumber than a hay rake.

C'mon at least a hay rake has a legitimate funtion in the world.

JohnL2
October 16, 2007, 03:00 PM
(covering my eyes with my hand; shaking head slowly):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::banghead:

BlackBearME
October 16, 2007, 03:15 PM
Ugh....You know, I watched that when it first went around, and it made me cringe.

I can't even bring myself to watch it again, I am shuddering just thinking of it.

If you don't like guns, fine. I don't agree with you, but don't try to push your agenda on me.

Above and beyond the "guns" as an issue....why in the BLEEP would you BLEEPEDY BLEEP BLEEPIN sponsor a BLEEPING bill if you BLEEPING don't even BLEEPING know what you're BLEEPING talking about??????

I hate people.......

PILMAN
October 16, 2007, 03:21 PM
When I first saw that, I thought she was either referring to flip up sights or a magazine and was confused on what she was talking about. Rather sad we have people like this who are ignorant on what they are banning

AlaskaErik
October 16, 2007, 04:11 PM
What is a "shoulder thing that goes up?" I have quite a few guns but none of them have that. I better get one before it gets banned.

The closest thing I can think of is the butt plate on my USMC issue M-14. You could flip it up and have it ride on your shoulder blade.

george29
October 16, 2007, 04:23 PM
When government decides to restrict barrel shrouds, only criminals will have barrel shrouds. :(

strat81
October 16, 2007, 05:13 PM
So what are we to think of the voters in her district who elect her.
I guess you've never been to that district. Western Long Island is kind of like Los Angeles, but without the glitz and glamour of Hollywood types. Instead of Paris, Nicole, Lindsay, and Kieffer, driving drunk, it's Vinny Schmuckatelli and his mook friends.

(Full Disclosure: I grew up in NYC, worked in Western LI, and have family that live there.)

JesseL
October 16, 2007, 05:17 PM
That's going at the top of my list of things I know are true.

Carolyn McCarthy is ignorant
Criminals break the law
Water is wet
The sky is blue

romma
October 16, 2007, 05:29 PM
I was guessing she was confusing collapsable stock...

I think the funny thing about the whole interview was that she got caught with her pants down drafting legislation without any personal insight into what any of it meant...

She certainly had some inside Ati-gun help though.

RoadkingLarry
October 16, 2007, 05:49 PM
she got caught with her pants down drafting legislation

I don't for half a second think that she had ANYTHING to do with the drafting of that legislation. It would be my belief that is was handed to her by the brady bunch and submitted direct with out so much as being sniffed at by her or her staff.

tegemu
October 18, 2007, 05:45 PM
Ya Think?

If you enjoyed reading about "Carolyn McCarthy is ignorant" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!