Time Magazine misnomer

PDA

boomer1911a1
September 10, 2007, 10:38 AM
In the latest issue, under a section called "Celebrity Roundup," they have a "report" on the shooting of Carter Albrecht (detailed in at least two other threads.) The thing that grabbed my eye -- other than the exhaustive depth of the nine-word blurb -- was that it was printed under the heading of MURDERED.
Even with the scantest prima facia look at the evidence, there is NO WAY Albrecht was murdered under any definition of that crime I know. I've already sent them an irate email. You can too, if you wish:
letters@time.com

If you enjoyed reading about "Time Magazine misnomer" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
v35
September 10, 2007, 11:09 AM
Time Magazine is no better than the USA Today at attempting to be a reputable publication. I stopped reading that worthless rag before email existed.

WuzYoungOnceToo
September 10, 2007, 11:44 AM
I've already sent them an irate email. You can too, if you wish
Done and done. Well, not an "irate" e-mail, but I made my assessment of their ignorance of the English language - or their dishonest attempt at misrepresentation - quite plain.

If you enjoyed reading about "Time Magazine misnomer" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!