Glenn Beck Special this week on Schools and Terrorism

PDA

Mr. Designer
September 10, 2007, 11:39 AM
Another effect of "Gun Free" Schools. Tonight and all week long, Glenn Beck is reporting on the intelligence information we have been getting concerning terrorist attacks on elementary schools. I would advise all to watch.

7 & 9 ET on CNN Headline News

From CNN:
Exposed: The Perfect Day
For Islamic terrorists, the perfect day is a series of coordinated attacks that kill as many Americans and create as much chaos as possible. All next week, we'll take a closer look at one of the areas where we are most vulnerable to this kind of attack -- our schools. Don't miss Exposed: The Perfect Day. Every night at 7 and 9 p.m. ET.Tonight on CNN Headline News.

If you enjoyed reading about "Glenn Beck Special this week on Schools and Terrorism" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
I LIKE IT!
September 10, 2007, 11:42 AM
Yeah Glenn thinks Rudy Guiliani will be the one to keep ous safe from terrorism, little does Glenn know about him....:barf::barf::barf:

seeker_two
September 10, 2007, 04:40 PM
Yeah Glenn thinks Rudy Guiliani will be the one to keep ous safe from terrorism, little does Glenn know about him....

I thought he was supporting Romney over Guiliani....

strat81
September 10, 2007, 04:50 PM
Self-moderated. Tin-foil hat syndrome. Mods may delete.

ArfinGreebly
September 10, 2007, 05:30 PM
That's impressive.

It took exactly one post after the initial entry to convert this from a marginally gun-related thread to a political one.

I'll have to check the time stamps to see if that's a new world record.

If you enjoyed reading about "Glenn Beck Special this week on Schools and Terrorism" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!