911 Anniversary tomorrow.

PDA

Blackfork
September 10, 2007, 12:02 PM
Extra mags for the car and carry gun, possibly and AR shortie in a case somewhere close with loaded mags. Flashlight, radio.

The word is that the Muslims will want to attack a grade school next, perhaps several.

I guess I COULD re-create the TSA and not allow anyone in or out of my house without taking off shoes and searching bags. That would show 'em!

If you enjoyed reading about "911 Anniversary tomorrow." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mannix
September 10, 2007, 12:09 PM
My neighbor is a Muslim... and an Iraq war vet.

Muslim ≠ Terrorist.

kurtmax
September 10, 2007, 12:26 PM
... If the TERRISTSZOMG attack tomorrow, that would be stupid timing. Why not attack when they least expect it... like the Spanish Inquisition!!?

Jorg Nysgerrig
September 10, 2007, 12:28 PM
The word is that the Muslims will want to attack a grade school next, perhaps several.

Where is that word from? Wait, you don't have a source? Nice fear-mongering there, sparky. Are you going to warn us not to drink Coca-Cola after 9/11 too?

dasmi
September 10, 2007, 12:28 PM
Pretty sure I'll do tomorrow like I do everyday, ie, not being afraid of terrorism.

Justin
September 10, 2007, 12:32 PM
And this has what to do with RKBA activism?

Oh.

That's right.

Nothing.

If you enjoyed reading about "911 Anniversary tomorrow." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!