Bourne Ultimatum monocular

PDA

RecurveArcher
September 11, 2007, 01:24 PM
I just watched the Bourne Ultimatum, and besides being an absolutely fabulous movie, I had a question that I thought some of you guys on THR could answer. What kind of monocular did Bourne have when he was watching the evil CIA guy from across the street. It seemed to be zoomable, and about 3-4 inches long. It also had a range finding reticle of some sort, but not a Mil-dot as far as I could tell. Does anyone know if this device exists and who makes it?

Thanks for any info

RecurveArcher

If you enjoyed reading about "Bourne Ultimatum monocular" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Navy joe
September 11, 2007, 02:38 PM
You mean the one that appeared to be 45x power? I doubt there are any Leica optics as good as Hollywood optics.

damien
September 11, 2007, 03:20 PM
That scope didn't hold a candle to the one in Shooter. You could count the bishop's nose hairs from 2,000 yards away!

Justin
September 11, 2007, 03:59 PM
Sorry, this isn't really on topic.

If you enjoyed reading about "Bourne Ultimatum monocular" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!