Great "Pro-Gun" site for kids AND Adults! - Check it out!

PDA

Logistar
July 8, 2003, 02:11 AM
http://www.chickenhead.com/features/nrakids/

Some of the newer members may not have seen this "Pro-Gun".... "N.R.A."... site.

Personally, it is one of my favorites! ;)

Logistar

If you enjoyed reading about "Great "Pro-Gun" site for kids AND Adults! - Check it out!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Triad
July 8, 2003, 04:05 AM
The "pick a sidearm" feature is good for a laugh. One combo of answers to the quiz says a S&W 686 with 7 in barrel is the right choice for a 2 yr old boy.

Henry Bowman
July 8, 2003, 10:00 AM
:barf:

jsalcedo
July 8, 2003, 10:20 AM
I fowarded that link to the NRA a couple of years ago in hopes there would be grounds for a lawsuit.

NRA officials responded that they were aware of the chicken head page
and not at all happy with it.

They went on to say that Chicken head was well within their 1st amendment rights to publish such drivel and I would do best to ignore it.

DWS1117
July 8, 2003, 10:34 AM
I didn't feel that this was very pro-gun at all. It doesn't paint gun owners in a very good light. The "kid drawing" of the kid shooting the dog seemed in poor taste. Maybe I am taking it too literally.

jsalcedo
July 8, 2003, 10:38 AM
The site is very anti-gun and anti-NRA.

I think the original poster was being facetious.

DWS1117
July 8, 2003, 01:49 PM
I think the original poster was being facetious.

I see that now. At 7:30 the Am my brain wasn't functioning enought to detect the sarcasm.

Logistar
July 8, 2003, 05:37 PM
I think the original poster was being facetious. Yeah, after midnight I am not sure what *I* was thinking!

I know the site is anti-gun but I still think it is funny. Just thought some of you might get a kick out of it. - (I needed something after that Glock trigger thread!)

Logistar

If you enjoyed reading about "Great "Pro-Gun" site for kids AND Adults! - Check it out!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!