IT job(s) in Gun Loving FL, Wanted to move? Here's your chance!

PDA

eric.cartman
September 12, 2007, 10:03 PM
Here's the deal: I work for a large software company in Florida. We have some openings right now... as in 15 to 20 positions need to be filled.

We need qualified people with excellent knowledge of: C++, OOA/D, Algorithms, Debugging, Windows internal are a BIG plus. And most importantly great attitude!

This is not a scam. This is my attempt to help out those trapped in commie states.

If you're interested, PM me for details.

P.S. This is not advertising or a scam, my managers/coworkers don't know I'm doing this. This is my honest attempt to help.

P.S.2. I have to be honest... if you: * can't perform depth first or breath first tree traversal and link list operations; * don't have solid knowledge of debugging and how code optimizations affect your view inside debugger; * can't explain what virtual memory, swapping, and memory mapped files are; * don't have a clue what the difference between a class and an object is; * don't know the difference between a queue and a stack... Please don't waste my time. :scrutiny:

P.S.3. Admins... please make sticky for few days :)

If you enjoyed reading about "IT job(s) in Gun Loving FL, Wanted to move? Here's your chance!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
scurtis_34471
September 12, 2007, 11:18 PM
Further proof that you don't have to live in CA or the northeast to find a good IT job. The company I work for is often looking for developers with Delphi and SQL Server experience for one of its Florida offices. They've averaged about two hires a year for the last five years. I also know that Disney frequently needs Oracle guys.

feedthehogs
September 12, 2007, 11:32 PM
This location in Fla wouldn't be La Belle?

GigaBuist
September 12, 2007, 11:34 PM
don't have solid knowledge of debugging and how code optimizations affect your view inside debugger;I'm guessing you guys work on a lot of games. :)

Babarsac
September 12, 2007, 11:57 PM
I've been playing with the idea of moving to Orlando. Good gun laws, castle doctrine, and a decent amount of GIS jobs.

oh yeah and my girl lives there ;)

.cheese.
September 13, 2007, 12:15 AM
I'm guessing you guys work on a lot of games.

I'm guessing he works for Citrix. Just a guess though.

If you enjoyed reading about "IT job(s) in Gun Loving FL, Wanted to move? Here's your chance!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!