Fixed parallax on USO ST-10S

PDA

Dtmoss14
September 15, 2007, 09:47 PM
Would this be a bad idea if I want to shoot at different ranges? The eyepiece is still adjustable for focus, right?

Hmm

Another confusing thing I noticed is that on USOs site when you are configuring options it says the Low profile AO is free (standard option) but then it says Low Profile Upgrade - 200.00???

If you enjoyed reading about "Fixed parallax on USO ST-10S" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mute
September 15, 2007, 11:26 PM
There are two parts of the scope that have a low profile option. The first is the objective. If you opt for parallax control vs. fixed, then you can get the low profile ERGO.

The second part is the eyepiece. That piece is low profile by default so it does not cost extra.

SprayAndPray
September 16, 2007, 03:44 AM
I would have gotten a scope with adjustable parallax/focus, the eyepice has nothing to do with this. Its job is to focus on the reticle.

If you enjoyed reading about "Fixed parallax on USO ST-10S" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!