Nagant revolvers

PDA

rlk4421
September 17, 2007, 03:08 PM
Can these very heavy triger pulls be eased a bit so I can shoot more than a few rounds in it Gota new one from Century and cannot believe how HEAVY Thepull is on it RONK
rlk4421@comcast.net

If you enjoyed reading about "Nagant revolvers" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MCgunner
September 17, 2007, 04:10 PM
Part of the oddball action as far as the DA goes. I ain't real sure why they've got a 3 ton SA trigger, though. :rolleyes: Friend of mine has one. WOW, I'll never call a Rossi trigger rough again!:neener: It's a neat gun for no more'n he gave for it, but not much of a shooter IMHO. I mean, I wouldn't mind having one in my collection.

RON in PA
September 18, 2007, 02:21 AM
The SA trigger pull is heavy, but manageable. The DA is atrocious, forget it. Probably only meant for a range of 3 feet. However you can strip the action down completely and lube and grease the many parts and sliding surfaces and improve the DA pull some. I've done that, but remember the complexity of the action limits what you can do. Best to accept the gun as a SA.

If you enjoyed reading about "Nagant revolvers" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!