reloaders in Duluth area

PDA

jr81452
September 19, 2007, 07:19 AM
hello, i was wandering if there are any reloaders in the the Duluth, MN area (more specifically Two Harbors) who wouldn't mind letting a wayward Floridian pay to use their tumbler. i will be in the area starting early next week on a job for about three weeks. i figured this would be a good time get some cool weather, higher altitude load development in. i would need some tumbler time maybe once or twice a week. i would be happy to buy some media and polish and pay a rental fee for the tumblers use. i would just bring my own but space is limited and with all my other gear i just don't have the space. buying one there just to leave it behind seems like such a waste, so i figured i'd ask here first.
thanks
jason

If you enjoyed reading about "reloaders in Duluth area" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
steve4102
September 19, 2007, 05:29 PM
I live in Duluth. I have 3 tumblers and you are welcome to use one while you are here. PM me to work out the details.

Steve

If you enjoyed reading about "reloaders in Duluth area" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!