Now that's customer service!

PDA

Anna's Dad
September 21, 2007, 06:24 PM
I purchased a new in box CZ-75B 30th Anniversary from an auction site. I received the gun and, as advertised, it was new and in the box. There was, however, nothing but the gun in the box.

I shot an e-mail to CZ asking what would normally have been in the box for one of these. A couple of weeks goes by and I receive a phone call.

They tell me a manual, caps, a mag loader and the gun lock would have normally been in the box. I explain that I bought it from a individual through an auction and ask which of those items I could get from them.

The rep indicates that he's already drawn up a shipping label and would be sending everything out free of charge!

I haven't received anything yet, but that's fantastic customer service. I really didn't expect this and would have been more than happy to pay for the mag loader and manual.

I was considering a CZ-75B Stainless and had been looking for one used. With this level of customer service, I think I'll just go buy a new one!

If you enjoyed reading about "Now that's customer service!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
raytracer
September 21, 2007, 06:40 PM
Besides making fine guns, CZ-USA is a top notch outfit for customer service.

I bought an oddball transitional model CZ85 (Israeli police issue) and while cleaning it, I proceeded to launch the firing pin and spring into low earth orbit.

I called them and ordered a new one based on s/n, but when it showed up it didn't work. I called them back, and after a few minutes trying to figure out just what I had, they suggested I just bring it by since we're in the same town.

I took it over to them, they had a look at it and found a pin and spring that would work and told me "don't ever lose this one". It's a seriously odd transitional model.

Never charged me a dime.

Joe

FieroCDSP
September 22, 2007, 01:58 AM
With a customer base as finicky and variable as in the firearms business, A company which has a good, or even great, product needs to have incredible customer service to even be near the top. Smith has done it the past two years. CZ-USA seems to have it. What is Glock's customer service like? Beretta? H&K?..... You can have a great gun, but you can't make them all perfect, and if you have average or sub-par customer service, or aren't willing to go the extra mile to make the customer happy, then you've just dropped the ball.

If you enjoyed reading about "Now that's customer service!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!