Molon Labe gear for sale, taking orders until July 25th.

PDA

Correia
July 9, 2003, 03:30 PM
Molon Labe gear for sale, order by July 25th, 2003.
Pictures: www.madogre.com/Correias_Corner/TFL_SWAG.htm

I have been getting many requests for more Molon Labe items, so here we go. THR artwork is not ready yet. Oleg is a very busy guy.

The hats are adjustable and very nice. They are low profile (not puffy hats). The black ones have white lettering and the tan ones have black lettering. They are embroidered. I have added green hats with black embroidery. I have also added light weight hats in a khaki color for summer wear. The green hats will be heavy duty, and similar to the black and tans. The light weight hat is still a high quality hat, just a lighter weight fabric. It is also low profile, and it does not use mesh. It is a nice hat.

The embroidered shirts just say Molon Labe on the left breast. The stitching of the lettering is similar to the stitching of the hats. The shirts are all high quality and pre shrunk.

Jackets. These are really nice jackets, not cheap windbreakers. The jackets are a cotton/poly blend, lined, with zipper and pockets. These look really good. Tall versions area available as well. These jackets are a few inches longer, so even if you arenā€™t tall, they are better for concealment. The tall versions cost more than the regular. These are the most expensive items that I have ever offered, but I have picked out a high quality jacket. I think you will really like them.

Sweat Shirts. These are heavy weight sweat shirts. They are a good quality long sleeve sweat shirt.

Please, when you order, specify exactly what options you want. Iā€™m offering a lot of options, and sometimes it can get a little difficult to keep track of when people omit what exactly they want! If you do not let me know exactly what you want, I will try to contact you for clarification. But if that does not work, I will have to guess.

I will be taking orders for the next two weeks. The cutoff date to get your orders in to me is July 25, 2003. If for some reason you cannot get your orders in to me by then, please e-mail me. Keep in mind that just about every order Iā€™ve ever screwed up was a late order.

Production will start as soon as I have all of the orders in. Production usually takes about 2 weeks.

Price List:

MOLON LABE hats
Specify Tan, Black, Green, or Light Weight Khaki
$12.00

MOLON LABE embroidered shirts. (These just say MOLON LABE, same script as the hats)

Navy Blue or Black (please specify) with White lettering
S, M, L, XL $13.00 Long Sleeve $17.00
2X $15.00 Long Sleeve $18.00
3X $16.00 Long Sleeve $19.00
4X $17.00 (4X not availible in green)

Ash Gray or Tan (please specify) with Black Lettering
S, M, L, XL $12.00 Long Sleeve $16.00
2X $14.00 Long Sleeve $17.00
3X $15.00 Long Sleeve $18.00
4X $16.00

MOLON LABE embroidered Golf shirts. (These just say MOLON LABE, same script as the hats)

Navy Blue, Green, or Black with white lettering
S, M, L, XL $23.00
2X $25.00
3X $26.00

Ash Gray or Tan with black lettering
S, M, L, XL $22.00
2X $24.00
3X $25.00

MOLON LABE embroidered Sweat Shirts (These just say MOLON LABE, same script as the hats)

White
S, M, L, XL $24.00
2X $25.00
3X $26.00

Tan or Ash
S, M, L, XL $25.00
2X $26.00
3X $27.00

Black, Forest Green or Navy
S, M, L, XL $26.00
2X $27.00
3X $28.00

Embroidered MOLON LABE Jackets

Black, Hunter Green, or Navy
S,M,L,XL $44.00
2X $47
3X $50
4X $55

Add $5.00 for Tall version. (These are longer, please specify if you want a tall version in your order)

Shipping and Handling. $4.50 for the first item. $1.00 per each additional item.

I will take checks or money orders made out to Larry Correia. My mailing address is:

Larry Correia
Or you can send payment to my www.paypal.com account at slg2qcorreia@yahoo.com
That is S, L, G, 2, Q, Correia.

Please do not forget S&H, and specify exactly what you want so as to avoid confusion. Please give me a way to contact you in case of any problems. Preferably E-mail.

I will post on this thread daily to confirm any orders that I receive. I will use screen names if they are given to me, or I will use initials and state.

Explanation of MOLON LABE:

www.thefiringline.com/HCI/molon_labe.htm

Pictures: (courtesy of PvtPyle and skyder, hosted by Mad Ogre, thanks guys).

www.madogre.com/Correias_Corner/TFL_SWAG.htm

-Larry Correia
MOLON LABE!

If you enjoyed reading about "Molon Labe gear for sale, taking orders until July 25th." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ElToro
July 9, 2003, 04:10 PM
I have a black MOLON LABE hat by Mr. Correia and it is nice. good quality.
product was as described. I get asked all the time where to get one and what it means. fast response to e-mails

I have no relation, personal or business interest with Mr. Correia.

ET

chadintex
July 9, 2003, 04:24 PM
Larry, I would like to order one of the light weight hats.

Ditto on what El Toro said. I have ordered from Larry twice and have been satisfied each time.

taoshooter
July 9, 2003, 04:56 PM
I was very happy with the shirts and hat that I received before. Would also like to have a light weight hat in tan.

Will send a check for the hat; check email for address to ship.

Let me know when you have THR stuff available and I'll order them for sure. Hoping designs on the back and long sleeves are going to be available
:)

Mauserlady
July 9, 2003, 05:17 PM
I'll take 4 hats: 2-black, 2-green (it is still that OD green right?)...

I'll drop you an email also since I need to talk to you about shipping...

goalie
July 9, 2003, 05:27 PM
I tried that paypal thingy, and will send you an e-mail as well. :)

Sam Adams
July 9, 2003, 08:50 PM
I have been getting many requests for more Molon Labe items, so here we go. THR artwork is
not ready yet. Oleg is a very busy guy.

I have the black hat - and I like it a lot. It IS very high quality. However, it doesn't get nearly as many inquiries as I'd like, and certainly not as many as my "Guns and Moses" Israeli Army t-shirt. Make no mistake, getting inquiries IS the reason to get this stuff. Getting people to ask "what's that?" or "what does that mean?" is the heart of the matter.

I want a t-shirt and/or sweatshirt that has the Spartan helmet and the AR-15 on it, with "MOLON LABE 2000" across the top - THAT will get attention, and will allow us TFL/THR types to spread the good word. Most people today don't know history: half of the melon heads coming out of high school can't even identify the half century during which the Civil War took place, or who our enemies were during WW2 - how can we expect to educate them about what the country stands for and the Constitution protects?. How can we expect to wake up the sheople if we can't motivate them to even ask a question?

What those 300 Spartans did nearly 2,500 years ago was, is and always will be of immeasureable importance. Western Civilization itself wouldn't exist without their brave stand. It is a fantastic story, moreso because it is TRUE, that points out the value of freedom and liberty like nothing else. Give us an effective tool to turn the tide of ignorance!

End of rant.

Besides, I want to wear that image so as to more effectively give anti-gunners an apoplectic fit! :evil:

Correia
July 10, 2003, 01:23 AM
Sam, I went for understated. I get tons of inquiries about the hats myself, and I've heard from tons of other folks who get asked as well. I wanted it simple, and not in your face. I figured that with a gun on it, there wouldn't be as many inquiries, and people would just chalk it up as "some gun thing".

So far:

Chopper
Goalie
H.M. from AR (old payment that I've been holding)

mpmax
July 10, 2003, 03:07 AM
Paypalling for a hat, toooo cool.
Thanks!
Mike

only1asterisk
July 10, 2003, 03:19 AM
Larry,
Any possibility of getting a 4X-extra tall shirt, t-shirt or sweatshirt?

David

Correia
July 10, 2003, 10:40 AM
1*

The 4Xs I get only come in standard, however, how tall are you? I'm 6'5", and wear a 4X. (56" chest, 42" waist) Untucked, it is very long. Long enough that I can throw a government model in a paddle holster when I need to run to the store and it hides well enough.

Cliff
July 10, 2003, 11:28 PM
Larry,
I'll take one black cap with white lettering.$16.50 will be on the way to you within a day.
E-mail is cbeck715@mindspring.com

Thanks again Larry

Correia
July 11, 2003, 10:38 AM
I have a bunch of paypals, however I got home to late to check them. Confirmations will come later today.

simon
July 11, 2003, 12:19 PM
Larry,You are still doing the screen-printed t-shirts?
I didn't see them on the list in the 1st post.

Correia
July 11, 2003, 01:18 PM
Simon, I'm not right now. The only screen printed ones I did were the TFL shirts. Once TFL retired, I retired the shirt. Once we have an official THR logo I will offer that.

iamkris
July 11, 2003, 01:50 PM
MOLON LABE hats
Light Weight Khaki $12.00

MOLON LABE embroidered Golf shirt
Black with white lettering, XL, $23.00

Shipping and Handling. $4.50 for the first item +$1.00 for additional item

Total $40.50

Will pay via paypal. Thanks.

veloce851
July 11, 2003, 03:44 PM
Put me down for:
1- Light Khaki Hat
1- Ash- Embroidered shirt with black lettering in Large

Thanks.

Correia
July 12, 2003, 12:57 AM
Have some more orders:

243 Shooter
IamKris
Tiberius
JWMoore
M.M. in OR

Orbital-Burn
July 12, 2003, 05:05 PM
I've got an order going to you via snail mail for fwigginton

Correia
July 13, 2003, 01:42 PM
Got some more confirmations:

S.P. in SD
SuperDave
E.C. in WY

Thanks.

rrader
July 13, 2003, 02:44 PM
How about MOLON LABE spare tire covers for those Jeep / SUV owners with tailgate located spares?

Doug
July 13, 2003, 06:50 PM
I've ordered one black hat and paid via PayPal.

cabinetman
July 13, 2003, 11:35 PM
Hi Larry.

I've already authorized paypal for an order of 2 hats at $12 each. S/h for one is $4.50 with $1 for the second. That brings total to $29.50 which I paid.

I'd like two black hats with white lettering.

Thanks!

Rome.

Correia
July 14, 2003, 02:12 PM
I've got some more paypals. Will post confirmations tonight.

Correia
July 15, 2003, 12:51 AM
Got a few more orders:

R.J.P. in CT
D.S. in KY
Hellion
J.B. in CA

Correia
July 15, 2003, 05:51 PM
In answer to an e-mail, and in case anybody else is interested, yes I will do special orders for items that are not listed above. E-mail me with specifics.

BeauBeaux
July 15, 2003, 06:07 PM
I have my Firing Line Black X-Large I would like to trade. Worn only a few time's. Will check the list Larry and post the order here, thank's for posting it on the other board too. Your a good man, I don't care what these other guy's say about you. Thank you sir. :D

Correia
July 15, 2003, 06:18 PM
I don't worry about what those other guys say, 'cause I could whoop em good. :p

I thought I had posted on gun-talk last week, but my connection was being weird. Realized the mistake and got it put up today.

Correia
July 16, 2003, 12:47 PM
I got a few more confirmations:

H.A. in TN
G.L. in CA
C.E.C. in CA

Thanks

Correia
July 17, 2003, 02:02 PM
Ceelife
F.W. in NC

Thanks

T.Stahl
July 17, 2003, 03:20 PM
Hello Correia,

how difficult would it be to send four hats (3 x black, 1 x light weight khaki) to Germany? How much would it cost and how could I pay (credit card?)?

Thanks... :)

Obiwan
July 17, 2003, 04:17 PM
Paypal away!

Travis McGee
July 17, 2003, 05:35 PM
Corriea:

You should get together with THR's own Gun-Fucious and put together some Molon Labe gear around his snake-M-16 Gadsden design. It's awesome!

http://www.enemiesforeignanddomestic.com/bookcover.jpg

5ptdeerhunter
July 17, 2003, 07:17 PM
Excuse me but what is the color hat just to the right of the black one?

Nevermind I just ordered a black hat and a light khaki one and a golf shirt. I sent a e-mail to you Mr. Correia

brass shower
July 18, 2003, 05:26 PM
Paypal sent!

Safety First
July 18, 2003, 09:52 PM
Larry, I am waiting to check out your THR line-up when it becomes available, I will probably place and order then.

762x51
July 19, 2003, 02:05 AM
Can't wait to see the THR gear. I love my TFL tee and Molon Labe polo.

5ptdeerhunter
July 19, 2003, 10:05 PM
Correia can you tell me if you got my e-mail and when you get my check I sent in the mail today.

Correia
July 20, 2003, 12:44 AM
T. Stahl, I have shipped to several other countries, it is not a problem. Let me call the post office Monday and find out what the shipping on that would be. I'm not set up to do credit cards, can you use your credit card to set up a paypal account?

5ptdeerhunter, I didn't get an e-mail with your handle, however I'm guessing that you are the M.T. If that is the case, then I have your e-mail, and I will place the order.

Travis, Gunfucious has done various runs of items using Cafe Press, you should just contact him directly. He has done quite a few creative things.

Today I got payments from:

C.E.B. in MD
M.M. in CA
Brass Shower
Obiwan
C.G. in TX

Now I'm going to go sleep off my 3 gun match inflicted sunburn. It was 106 today. I'm not joking. It wasn't a shooting match, it was a 9 stage endurance race. By stage 8 I didn't care if I hit the targets, as long as I could finish! :D

Thanks.

Correia
July 21, 2003, 10:27 AM
Got some more, will post tonight. No chance on Sunday.

Correia
July 22, 2003, 10:41 AM
Did not get to do it last night either. Sorry.

veloce851
July 22, 2003, 01:49 PM
just wanted to verify

1- Light Khaki Hat
1- Ash- Embroidered shirt with black lettering in Large

$24 + 5.50 s&h

I'm sending out a MO for $29.50 on Wed.

btw any chance of doing any reprints of TFL gear? primarly the tees with the TFL logo.

Mannlicher
July 22, 2003, 08:37 PM
Larry,

Order mailed, email sent.

Thanks

Sam

Correia
July 23, 2003, 10:48 AM
veloce, no chance of me doing another run of TFL gear. I retired it when TFL retired. However I do have a handful of TFL Alumni shirts left that people did not pay me for, e-mail me with what size you are looking for and I'll see if I have any left. That goes for everybody else also, there are only a couple of these though.

nondescript
July 23, 2003, 01:20 PM
Mailed a money order a couple days ago for

1 Green Hat
1 Black Hat
1 Green Golf Shirt 2XL
1 Black Golf Shirt 2XL

Correia
July 24, 2003, 02:02 AM
Got some more confirmations:

P.N. in KY
T.Stahl
M.S. in MO
5ptDeerhunter
nondescript
L.L. in NB

Thanks!

SuperDave
July 28, 2003, 11:50 PM
How long do we have to wait till you start shipping?

SuperDave
August 2, 2003, 01:09 AM
????

Orbital-Burn
August 2, 2003, 09:40 PM
bump

SuperDave
August 5, 2003, 08:29 AM
?

If you enjoyed reading about "Molon Labe gear for sale, taking orders until July 25th." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!