K*Ville ROCKS!

PDA

The_Shootist
October 1, 2007, 10:14 PM
Best action show on TV. Tonight had AK vs tacti-cool AR shootouts - interior shootouts cops vs 'bangers - 1911's/Glocks/Desert Eagle - the police captain even deployed his 642 at an opportune moment.

Yeah, Cole Hauser, one of the cops has a nice stainless 1911 - too bad he looks goofy pointing it at bad guys with the nammer down. Anthony Edwards is a little more old school using what looks like a Glock 17.

Overall, its rapidly ceoming my favourite way to waste an hour on Monday night. Gun firendly too - afterall - it IS based in 'Nawlins. :evil:

If you enjoyed reading about "K*Ville ROCKS!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hoppy590
October 1, 2007, 10:36 PM
too bad he looks goofy pointing it at bad guys with the nammer down.
could be a DA.

please dont tell me they do the same gangbangers with DE ever other show does. thats so cliche. bangers are far more likely to use a pocket gun like a hi point 380 than a DE

bdhawk
October 1, 2007, 11:29 PM
i tried watchin' it on it's first nite. i lasted about 8 minutes. i will not subject myself to the gangbanger/rap/hip hop or whatever kind of music it is that they play.

AeroDillo
October 1, 2007, 11:46 PM
Tried it. Didn't get too far.

Waaaaaaaay too PC for my tastes. Plus, the usual gun-related stupidity, as already pointed out.

B yond
October 2, 2007, 01:16 AM
bangers are far more likely to use a pocket gun like a hi point 380 than a DE
:confused:
How big are YOUR pockets? I've never heard a hi-point called a pocket gun before.

Regolith
October 2, 2007, 01:24 AM
Overall, its rapidly ceoming my favourite way to waste an hour on Monday night. Gun firendly too - afterall - it IS based in 'Nawlins.

You mean the same 'Nawlins that confiscated everyone's guns after Katrina? Right...

The_Shootist
October 2, 2007, 01:29 AM
....looks like a few guns trickled back in :D

Thernlund
October 2, 2007, 03:32 AM
I watch it and think it's a pretty good show. But it does get a tad "over-educational" about the whole Katrina thing from time to time. Honestly, if I'm tuning into a primetime cop show on Fox, I want to be entertained. Not educated as to how/why NO has it so bad. I watch Mega Disasters on the History Channel for that sort of thing.

-T.

Owen
October 2, 2007, 07:45 AM
lol, the Glock 17 is old-school, and the 1911 is not?

cpttango30
October 2, 2007, 08:03 AM
I lasted a whopping 3 sec into the first one and had to shut it off. Since when does ever cop on the force have a different firearm? STUPID is all this show is.

GTSteve03
October 2, 2007, 08:14 AM
If I want to see good gun action I watch "The Unit" :evil:

jerkface11
October 2, 2007, 10:15 AM
"The Unit" has got to be the worst name for a show ever.

RangerVA
October 2, 2007, 10:25 AM
On last nights episode they had a homeowner fire about a million rounds from his full-auto AK47 and never changed the 30 round magazine. All shots fired from the dreaded "hip" position :neener:

SoonerSP101
October 2, 2007, 11:05 AM
I watched "Chuck" and "Heroes" last night. That blonde girl on "Chuck" is nice...

Justin
October 2, 2007, 11:09 AM
*yawn*

Can't we discuss tv shows on another forum?

If you enjoyed reading about "K*Ville ROCKS!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!