You're in the Matrix...

PDA

Edward429451
July 10, 2003, 10:31 PM
On the lighter side...

If you was to find out that you was really in the matrix, but you couldn't get your body free, but you knew you were in the matrix, would you do anything different?

(and what guns would you have, to keep it gun related.)

I think I would do some things differently cause of the different perspective I'd have. I'm sure I would effect quite a gun collection then. I cant say what but I sure would try all the models and keep what I liked.

There is no spoon.;) :D

If you enjoyed reading about "You're in the Matrix..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Skunkabilly
July 10, 2003, 10:56 PM
Will the 1934, 1989 and 1994 laws be repealed?

http://www.hecklerkoch-usa.com/pages/military/images/AGC_M4.jpg

Schuey2002
July 10, 2003, 11:03 PM
I'd be flying around in that helicopter with the mini gun mounted in the side door.. ;)

Edward429451
July 10, 2003, 11:14 PM
Will the 1934, 1989 and 1994 laws be repealed?

No, thats part of the program. You may be able to repeal them from within the program the hard way, but if you couldn't get your body to a plug in for downloaded training in politics (shudder) then I guess you'd have to campaign within the software! Hey, that would mean you couldn't call down a wharehouse full of guns either, wouldn't it? :uhoh:

IRONFIST
July 10, 2003, 11:15 PM
Lets see, Trinity would be pregnant with my twin boys, Uncles Neo and Morpheus would come over to my place on the weekend to shoot, because the size and variety of my fireams collection impresses THEM, I drive a different hot car or truck anytime I want, I pay no taxes and no one has ever even heard of the Democratic party! Sounds like a paradise!

Michael

Stickjockey
July 10, 2003, 11:17 PM
The first thing I'd do is try to figure out how to manipulate the system. Once that's figured out, the possibilities are endless...

4v50 Gary
July 10, 2003, 11:52 PM
I'd ask the Maxtri or "Agent" for a better life than what I'm dreaming now. Younger, healthier, wiser, y'know...

cool45auto
July 11, 2003, 12:02 AM
I really like IRONFIST's version!

I'd use two 93R's to keep the agents at bay.:D

SoCalGeek
July 11, 2003, 12:18 AM
Well, since i'm a nerd and a nitpicker, my understanding of the Matrix leads me to believe this: If you know about the Matrix, and you aren't unplugged from it, you will not live for very long. Either an agent will take over your body, or you will be disconnected from the Matrix, and your body fed intraveniously blah blah blah, you get the point. But assuming you want the simple, non-nerd answer: Basically the same things everybody else would want. Guns, Nice house, Cars, Cash, Hot (insert preferred gender here), every gun control law since 1934 repealed, and so on and so forth.

tyme
July 11, 2003, 01:31 AM
Not necessarily. The Merovingian had a good little racket going in his castle collecting rogue programs that agents wanted eliminated. Not impossible to avoid deletion. I think it's debatable whether they flush your body if you're misbehaving.

six 4 sure
July 11, 2003, 02:32 AM
I'd like to be someone famous, like a movie star.:D

six

Tommy Gunn
July 11, 2003, 03:06 AM
Lets see now, I will be physiologically 25yo for all of my 70+ years. That means I can always date the hot, young college girls.

Gun collection? You know it!

First guns will be the 1921 Thompson SMG and a matched pair of 1911 Colt pistols.

Skunkabilly
July 11, 2003, 03:12 AM
I'd be Heckler und Koch's East Asia law enforcement rep.

Oh yeah I'd also make an HK 1911. Why? Because.

CWL
July 11, 2003, 04:31 AM
I'd sell you out for that steak dinner.

Blueduck
July 11, 2003, 06:31 AM
Who needs guns when I'd have the power to BEND SPOONS!!!:what:

Wait there is no spoon... :scrutiny:

JShirley
July 11, 2003, 02:00 PM
Since I'd know I was in the matrix, I think I'd look for tactical nukes. Use enough of 'em, and the machines are going to be, ah, "challenged".

Heck, maybe I'd look for even bigger nukes. Lower the 'chine resource pool.

John
Limited warfare is for pansies

;)

Hey, Skunk- if I had the option, why would I go with a 37MM? :confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "You're in the Matrix..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!