ruger 357

PDA

senior
October 9, 2007, 11:14 AM
can anyone give me any useful info on the old model ruger police service six .357? I cant seem to find any info on it and wondering its worth aprox is s.s. and 4 in barrel, very good condition, thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "ruger 357" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PO2Hammer
October 9, 2007, 02:51 PM
Try Ruger forum.

raveneap
October 9, 2007, 02:59 PM
Can't give you current worth but can tell you that it's a well made gun as Rugers generally are. I carried one as a LEO for several years. Dependable, accurate, easy to maintain.

MCgunner
October 9, 2007, 06:52 PM
Any gun is worth what someone will give you far it. Personally, I'd not give more than 250 for a security or service six in good shape, but that's just me. I hear they get more like 350 and I've seen 'em with 400 dollar price tags on 'em, but me, nah, I ain't givin' that much for one. Hell, I can get a brand new SP101 for not a lot more. and, frankly, it's a stronger and easier to carry firearm.

If you enjoyed reading about "ruger 357" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!