1911 Kimber .22 conversion

PDA

76shuvlinoff
October 11, 2007, 04:53 PM
Does anyone else have the .22lr conversion from Kimber? I have one for my 5" Raptor and it seems to be reliable and accurate. I've run about 300 rds through it at this point and was wondering what experience (positive or negative) others have had.
It switches quickly from .45 to .22 and back, so far I'm pretty happy with it. The only thing I don't like is the breech doesn't lock open when the mag is empty... and those plastic .22 mags are sure $alty. When you step back and look closely it sure seems to be a lot of money wrapped up when you're just plinking but what the hell, I bought it to shoot it.

If you enjoyed reading about "1911 Kimber .22 conversion" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jojosdad
October 11, 2007, 04:56 PM
I've got an older one that I use on a Series 70 Colt. Not real accurate, but lots of fun.

If you enjoyed reading about "1911 Kimber .22 conversion" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!