Is the Firing Line down?

PDA

armoredman
October 14, 2007, 06:51 PM
Or did I get banned, and they're just being polite about it...:confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "Is the Firing Line down?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Shaner
October 14, 2007, 06:59 PM
I think it may be down. I tried to log in earlier and the site wouldn't download. So, I remember the high road members meandering over on the firing line in the past and I thought I'd become a member and do the same.

Hopefully, it'll be up. In the meantime, this forum looks informative and entertaining...

deanodog
October 14, 2007, 07:02 PM
I think it is just down. I cannot get on and I am a seldom user so I don't think you are banned.

ZeroJunk
October 14, 2007, 07:07 PM
I moved over here just to see what is going on.This is an excellent forum also.Snooping around trying to learn something,and have.

RockyMtnTactical
October 14, 2007, 07:13 PM
Down

revjen45
October 14, 2007, 07:15 PM
If you're banned they will let you know. A post I made in jest got me banned.

jakeswensonmt
October 14, 2007, 08:44 PM
So, I remember the high road members meandering over on the firing line in the past and I thought I'd become a member and do the same.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one, Shaner! I come lurk here enough, it's about time I signed up...

Al Norris
October 14, 2007, 09:21 PM
armoredman, I can state with authority, you have not been banned.

TFL (and swatmag) are down hard.

evan price
October 14, 2007, 09:32 PM
Been banned over there three times already, they at least send you an email saying you are banned.

Raspu10
October 14, 2007, 09:47 PM
darn and i just became a senior member 20 posts ago there :cuss:

i noticed theres more people here though... Hmmmmmmm POLL TIME MUAHAHAHA!!!:evil:

Hey And These Emoticons MOVE :neener:

bensdad
October 14, 2007, 10:04 PM
Hey And These Emoticons MOVE

You should see the emoticons at ARFCOM. They move, shoot, drink and do nasty things to each other. :what:

TexasRifleman
October 14, 2007, 10:05 PM
You should see the emoticons at ARFCOM.

Yes and 90% of the posts consist of "+1" or "IBTL" :)

cnorman18
October 14, 2007, 10:23 PM
I would think if you're banned, the page would load but you can't log on. Right?

Biggest difference with this board: No political arguments allowed. Kind of a relief, actually.

Car Knocker
October 15, 2007, 01:18 AM
Back up.

If you enjoyed reading about "Is the Firing Line down?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!