One killed, two wounded in shooting in Redwood Falls

PDA

TheeBadOne
July 13, 2003, 01:42 AM
http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/3984990.html

One man was killed and two were wounded in a shooting early Saturday in Redwood Falls, about 50 miles south of Willmar in western Minnesota.

Police responded to a report of gunshots at 2:20 a.m. and found the three men injured. One died at Redwood Falls Hospital. The two others were taken to a Twin Cities hospital.

Four suspects were arrested and charges were pending Saturday.

The names of the dead man and the other victims have not been released.
-----------------

Hot off the Associated Press. Anyone have further details?

If you enjoyed reading about "One killed, two wounded in shooting in Redwood Falls" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ryder
July 13, 2003, 08:40 AM
Thank goodness nobody had one of those newfangled carry permits. It's only been law there for a very short time and all the antis would be screaming to the high heavens (as would the news).

There was an incident in the big city about an hour east of me (yesterday?) where two men walked in somebody's open front door and both shot the resident. No further details provided on that one either other than that they all ran out of the house immediately afterwards with the victim saying "I be shot".

Seems to be a trend with the news that they don't want people to know the specifics of why it happened for some reason? They just want everyone to know a gun was used. Maybe it's just me but I'd consider it a public service to educate people on how these incidents can be avoided in the future. Like locking your front door, or not meeting with ex-girlfriends if their new boyfriend is coming along :what:

Standing Wolf
July 13, 2003, 06:02 PM
<s******> I guess this is the promised "blood bath" that would follow the passage of Minnesota's shall issue law. </s******>

If you enjoyed reading about "One killed, two wounded in shooting in Redwood Falls" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!