anyone from THR?

PDA

roscoe
January 9, 2003, 06:56 PM
check out the 3rd paragraph:

http://money.cnn.com/2002/12/26/pf/autos/stick_feedback/index.htm

If you enjoyed reading about "anyone from THR?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Shootin' Buddy
January 9, 2003, 07:08 PM
Spotlight in my left hand, rifle in my right, can of beer between the knees; shift down, flip the tape over in the deck, call buddy on the CB... Hmmm, might make things simpler, but I think I'll stick with something I can push start. :D :D :D

rock jock
January 9, 2003, 07:08 PM
Probably not, just someone seeing all sides of the issue. Very practical point, IMO.

trapshooter
January 9, 2003, 07:12 PM
Steer with knee, shift with strong hand, shoot weak hand.

Another good reason to practice with the weak hand.:cool:

Apparently, would never occur to a non-driver non shooter.:what: :evil:

Or, How to pass-shoot prairie dogs in Wyoming at 80. :neener:

Butch
January 9, 2003, 09:25 PM
Or, How to pass-shoot prairie dogs in Wyoming at 80.

ROTFLMAO

blades67
January 9, 2003, 09:37 PM
Yet another area being left-handed makes us better.:evil:

Steer with knee, shift with strong hand, shoot weak hand.

I can steer with knee, shoot with strong side and shift with wrong side.:neener:

sm
January 9, 2003, 09:52 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or, How to pass-shoot prairie dogs in Wyoming at 80.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...have to lead 'em a tad bit more...

Mauserlady
January 9, 2003, 10:15 PM
Yet another area being left-handed makes us better.

http://www.coneville.com/mauserlady/smilies/dance.gif

AZTOY
January 9, 2003, 10:30 PM
I will only but 5 speed trucks or cars. I can drive with my knees and shift with out the clutch. :neener:

I do need to work on shooting from my weak side. :uhoh:

Art Eatman
January 9, 2003, 10:31 PM
Just finished getting my 1995 GMC out of the auto-tranny shop. I've bought good cars for less money! 140,000 miles and a design-flawed piece died.

My '85 Toyota's manual trans, victim of 280,000 miles, still has operating synchronizers and works just fine, thank you. And I could readily shoot from it; hey, the clutch works...

:D, Art

4v50 Gary
January 9, 2003, 10:32 PM
Is Michael Australian or a Brit or just plain ole fashion Southpaw?

pax
January 9, 2003, 11:05 PM
Shootin' Buddy,

You forgot the cell phone. I think it's ringing.

pax

Inanimate objects are classified scientifically into three categories-- those that don't work, those that break down, and those that get lost. -- Russell Baker

Mike Irwin
January 9, 2003, 11:49 PM
It's the pathetic nancy-man who can't shift from 3rd to 4th or 5th to 2nd with his gun in his shift hand... :)

Mauserlady
January 9, 2003, 11:52 PM
:what: I must be a nancy-woman then... In the heat of the moment if I tried shifting with a gun in my hand I'd probably kill my radio.... Things would get REALLY ugly then if my "tunes" were gone.. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "anyone from THR?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!