Tell us about Knob Creek

PDA

no_problem
October 18, 2007, 06:09 PM
I really wanted to attend, and made plans to attend. But I got sick :barf:the last minute.:mad:

Would be interested in hearing about Knob Creek from those who went this last w'end. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Tell us about Knob Creek" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mbt2001
October 18, 2007, 06:53 PM
It's good whiskey! :)

Gary G23
October 18, 2007, 07:07 PM
High priced ammunition. That used to be the place to pick up cases of ammo cheap. Not any more. Yeah Knob Creek is good bourbon though.

no_problem
October 18, 2007, 09:16 PM
so what were the goodies of the day at the gun show? hundred dollar AK kits? 39 dollar russian bolt rifles? 5 dollar ak magazines?

Gunnerpalace
October 19, 2007, 12:37 AM
I started a thread on it check out my videos too,

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=309231

trailgator
October 19, 2007, 08:55 AM
I have two friends in the accessory business who have tables in the "shed" at every shoot. They both say it dosen't change much from shoot to shoot, but EVERYBODY should go at least once. Add in SHOT show and Tulsa (this weekend), and you have the shooter's trifecta! ;)

armabill
October 19, 2007, 01:47 PM
I went for the first time this last shoot.

I was really impressed with the place. I had a blast especially the night show- WOW!!

I wouldn't hesitate to go again. I did notice that there wasn't any bugs or mosquitoes.

But there was dust everywhere.

no_problem
October 20, 2007, 02:22 PM
"...SHOT show and Tulsa (this weekend), and you have the shooter's trifecta! "

What is the Tulsa show about? is it a gun show, or doe it include shooting as well?

If you enjoyed reading about "Tell us about Knob Creek" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!