Man it just keeps getting better!!

PDA

sonyman74
October 18, 2007, 06:46 PM
Got a chance to go back to the range and what can I say, This XD 45 Tactical is so bad ass. I makes me fell good when other guys at the range stop to watch me shoot and when I stop to reload some mags they ask what am I shooting. I had a guy shooting a Block in a 45ACP using WWB and his was all over the paper. I offered to let him shoot mine but he refused( probably afraid he would like it to much). He asked how long have I been shooting the 45 and I told him that it was my first 45 and only have about 400 rounds through it. I was using the Blaser Brass I been stocking up on at Wally-World. I'm now thinking about getting a 45 for carry. I guess the compact with the 4" barrel shoots almost as good as the 5" tactical. Now just to decide on which to get first my 1911 or another XD45.

If you enjoyed reading about "Man it just keeps getting better!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
littlegator
October 18, 2007, 06:49 PM
So where are the pics? Come on man! Just kidding, great job - nice gun. My bro in law has a xd40 compact, which I love - hardly any recoil at all. Smooth as silk. Speaking of Springfield, I've been looking at the 1911 Loaded 5" bi-tone. I wish I had money for it now...

If you enjoyed reading about "Man it just keeps getting better!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!