Woohoo!!!

PDA

Daggertphi
October 20, 2007, 03:46 PM
Just went and got my first handgun. Springfield XD-9 Sub-Compact. It's everything I hoped. Put 100 rounds through it, and plan on doin the same next week. It fired smoothly, and I'll put it against a glock any day. Now its just a couple weeks till i get my CCL! WOOHOO!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Woohoo!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JDGray
October 20, 2007, 05:46 PM
Congrats! Just shot my XD9 for the first time today, and I did outshoot my Glock:D The trigger is better on the Glock, and getting used to the XD will take some more range time.

possum
October 20, 2007, 07:47 PM
congrats to both of you, great to see happy xd owners, i shoot better with the xds over the glocks anyday.

and I'll put it against a glock any day.
me too i have run my xd service hard and i have even put it through some torture test and i am very impressed, accuracy reliability etc. i have fired 5,300rds through the service without a single malfunction, and about 1300rds through my xdsc .40 without a faliure, or malfunction.

the triggers are nice but they get even better with time.

Phydeaux642
October 20, 2007, 07:58 PM
I think you guys made excellent choices. I have two XD9s and am going to pick up an XD45 Compact in the near future. I buy a high cap magazine every once in a while just in case someone in the future decides I don't need them any longer.:evil:

"Phydeaux, bad dog....no biscuit!"

Walkalong
October 20, 2007, 08:06 PM
Congrats. The XD pistols are fine weapons. I love my XD SC .40 S&W. I feel the need for a 4" 9MM XD. I had a 4" .45 XD, and it was a fine gun, but I sold it in favor of my 1911's.

JDGray
October 20, 2007, 08:08 PM
:DI buy a high cap magazine every once in a while just in case someone in the future decides I don't need them any longer.

I here ya there:D I mean:cuss:

If you enjoyed reading about "Woohoo!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!