Reader's Digest Article, Gun used(good)

PDA

.45Ruger
July 13, 2003, 10:54 PM
When reading an article in the new Reader's Digest about two little rich white kids from Vermeont that wanted to become criminals and killer's I read something interesting. When these two punks first went looking for a victim they parked at a house that was on a lonely stretch of road and began pounding on the door. The owner wouldn't open it and produced a gun to make the point that the two little SOB's should move on. Unfortunatly these two magots did moved on and murdered two college proffessors before being caught. Things like this are presisly why I carry EVERYWHERE because you just never know. Sorry for no link to the story, but I don't know how to do those.

If you enjoyed reading about "Reader's Digest Article, Gun used(good)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Reader's Digest Article, Gun used(good)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!