Minigun webpage: good info, bad design

PDA

Justin
January 9, 2003, 07:08 PM
I recently stumbled across this web page with info about miniguns. The guy pretty much covers it all: real ones, airsoft, BB, paintball, and mock-ups. He also talks about miniguns in the movies.

Be forewarned, while the info is really interesting, and the pics are cool, the website has some serious design issues, including playing music that you can't turn off. (ARGH!)

Anyway, turn down your volume and take a look:
http://www.montysminiguns.com/

If you enjoyed reading about "Minigun webpage: good info, bad design" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
blades67
January 9, 2003, 07:42 PM
I gotta get me one for Paintball!:evil:

AZTOY
January 9, 2003, 07:48 PM
blades67

Go out play paintball you will love it. I have been playing on and off for 10 years!

blades67
January 9, 2003, 08:07 PM
I do play paintball, I just want one of these the next time I go:

http://www.tippmann.com/main/hhound/cannon.gif
:evil:

Yohan
January 9, 2003, 08:48 PM
Justin, to stop the music, simply hit the stop button on your browser

4v50 Gary
January 9, 2003, 09:58 PM
Dr. Gatling (if he really was a Dr. - he may not have finished school) would be spinning in his grave to see a paintball mini-gun.

Justin
January 9, 2003, 10:20 PM
Yohan-

Whoa, cool, thanks for the tip!:)

Triad
January 9, 2003, 11:09 PM
4v50 Gary, are you sure about that? I heard he invented it with the idea of stopping warfare. If that's true, I doubt he'd mind a non lethal version.

Justin
January 10, 2003, 12:14 AM
Triad, I think you're thinking of Hiram Maxim, inventor of the machine gun.

bogie
January 10, 2003, 11:20 AM
So... How much do those puppies cost? Be fun to mount it on a trailer hitch receiver...

If you enjoyed reading about "Minigun webpage: good info, bad design" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!