So Im shopping for my third 1911. Need advise- with criteria

PDA

MICHAEL T
October 26, 2007, 12:39 AM
Always buy Colt . When have one of each model Then start with Dan Wesson .Kimber ,springfield ,Ed Brown and so on Am man can never have to many 1911's

If you enjoyed reading about "So Im shopping for my third 1911. Need advise- with criteria" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
10-Ring
October 26, 2007, 01:20 AM
Perhaps something in a stainless Colt Officer's model? :scrutiny:

jhunter
October 26, 2007, 01:55 AM
I just found a 1911 that I will keep for a lifetime. Not trading or selling this one. I need to, but after another couple of trips shooting, its not going anywhere. SA 1911 black/OD MC Loaded Operator. The gun is so accurate, never fails, feels great shooting it, and looks kick ass! Just one of those perfect guns for me I guess. Cost a lot more than what I need to shoot at the farm, but I still love it.

ShunZu
October 26, 2007, 08:52 AM
Stainless Gold Cup National Match. Classic beauty, tack-driver, reliable as hell and comes in its case with 2 8 round clips (with rubber bumpers).

Best thing is: Case says COLT

:)

Mad Magyar
October 26, 2007, 09:03 AM
Perhaps something in a stainless Colt Officer's model?
I second that regardless of how some feel about small barrel size...
I've had no regrets....:)
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q148/veritas2369/ColtOfficersModel002.jpg

Texastbird
October 26, 2007, 06:57 PM
If you are a Colt man, then don't forget the Double Eagle.

Rinspeed
October 26, 2007, 08:38 PM
The gun is so accurate, never fails, feels great shooting it, and looks kick ass! Just one of those perfect guns for me I guess. Cost a lot more than what I need to shoot at the farm, but I still love it.

Where the hell are the damn pics. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "So Im shopping for my third 1911. Need advise- with criteria" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!