Sig P-250

PDA

GunTech
October 29, 2007, 06:06 PM
Anyone seen one?

http://www.americancopmagazine.com/articles/SIG/SIG.htm

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig P-250" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Marshall
October 29, 2007, 06:10 PM
Never seen one. Kinda kewl.

John C
October 30, 2007, 01:31 AM
It looks like an upgraded SP2009. Probably a nice iteration of the design.

I had a 2340, and it was an awesome pistol. The only rub is that there are almost NO holsters available for it.

-John

UnTainted
October 30, 2007, 02:01 AM
somebody over on sigforum.com saw one, and got to shoot it at a range. he posted a good range report and some pics. I think the thread is still there.

Gustav
October 30, 2007, 05:37 AM
I am very curious to see how these prove to be if it is what some tests have said I may end up having to put another horse in the stable.

ugaarguy
October 30, 2007, 05:57 AM
It's interesting that the entire poly frame is the grip. I just have to wonder how expensive extra gripframes are going to be as opposed to backstrap inserts found on competitors guns. It's also cool that SIG is keeping a traditional hammer & firing pin setup (albeit a new fangled light DAO one), even though the gun looks like yet another striker fired poly frame pistol externally. It's a nice blend of modern look outside with SIG roots inside. Looks really neat overall.

1BLINDREF
October 30, 2007, 08:37 AM
I haven't seen one in person yet. Looks like an interesting concept. I guess time will tell.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig P-250" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!