Springfield XD .45 ACP - +p ok?

PDA

andraws
October 29, 2007, 09:56 PM
Looks like an XD is in my near future. Is it ok to use +p .45 ACP rounds?

If you enjoyed reading about "Springfield XD .45 ACP - +p ok?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Kurt_D
October 29, 2007, 11:35 PM
Couple of the guys on XDtalk have e-mailed/call Springfield Armory and they say its fine; like other pistols, just don't feed it a steady diet of +P.

WOODROW
October 31, 2007, 04:09 PM
I have had my XD 45 for about 7 months. I don't shoot +P ammo all the time but at least twice a month I fire 100 rnds of Fed. 230+P HST. That is also what I carry in all my .45's as does my son and my wife. The XD eats them and shoots them so far without fail. You should have no worries.

possum
November 1, 2007, 02:10 PM
Couple of the guys on XDtalk have e-mailed/call Springfield Armory and they say its fine; like other pistols, just don't feed it a steady diet of +P.
+1

hey welcome to THR but i will tell you now there isn't anything that i have found that a xd can't handle i have tested, and tortured them in many a ways and they are good to go.

If you enjoyed reading about "Springfield XD .45 ACP - +p ok?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!