Terrorist Attack in Jaffa!

PDA

MicroBalrog
July 15, 2003, 01:54 PM
Hit the papers here this morning.

Terrorist went on a stabbing spree in a club, wounded 2, one of them critical. Then the guard shot him.

Question: What tactics to use in a crowded environment like a club?

If you enjoyed reading about "Terrorist Attack in Jaffa!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Cosmoline
July 15, 2003, 02:08 PM
I'd get back and pick up something big. Tables, chairs, anything that will keep the knife at bay. It could be a bar stool or a hat rack. You don't want to get close unless you're a Level III Ninja. If he goes after someone else and gets in a tussle on the ground, you can use said heavy object to bash his head in. In those circumstances, where terrorists are always on the attack, I'd show no mercy. In other cases it would be a judgment call.

MicroBalrog
July 15, 2003, 02:09 PM
The question is: If you have a gun, how to avoid hitting people who shouldn't be hit?

Jack19
July 15, 2003, 02:26 PM
Move toward your target making multiple head shots. Don't miss.

Cosmoline
July 15, 2003, 02:28 PM
The guard apparently aimed for the terrorist's legs. I'm not sure I'd want to shoot any sidearm in such a crowded environment. If you're close enough for a no-miss scenario, you're also close enough to get stabbed. Tough call.

If you enjoyed reading about "Terrorist Attack in Jaffa!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!