What is the best internet "magazine" order site?

PDA

OH25shooter
October 31, 2007, 01:20 PM
I'm having a hard time finding a site where I can order extra stock magazines (at a reasonable price) for my S&W PC 952-2, 9mm. The Smith site lists them for $41.00, any others I could check? Thanks...

If you enjoyed reading about "What is the best internet "magazine" order site?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JoeHatley
October 31, 2007, 01:43 PM
I bought extras for my 952 at www.natchezss.com

If you can catch them on sale, www.midwayusa.com usually will have pretty good prices also.

Good Luck...

Joe

WOODROW
October 31, 2007, 03:51 PM
I have had great luck at www.cdnnsports.com. They carry hundreds of different mags. and have GREAT prices. The shipping is a flat fee no matter how many you order. (stay away from promag, just my small opinion of junk) good luck.

Maximum1
October 31, 2007, 04:09 PM
www.midwayusa.com

OH25shooter
October 31, 2007, 05:58 PM
I checked them all and Midway had the best "on sale" price. What a difference: S&W at $41.00; Natchez at $35.00; and Midway at $28.00. I ordered three...thanks everyone.

ccmdfd
October 31, 2007, 08:14 PM
I always start shopping around for mags, trying to find the best prices.

Midway and CDNN which have already been mentioned are good places.

Also check out Top Gun Supply (www.topgunsupply.com), KY Imports, and sometimes Cheaper Than Dirt.

Sometimes a Google search will uncover another place.

Best of luck!

JHansenAK47
November 1, 2007, 02:47 AM
cdnn +1

varoadking
November 1, 2007, 08:15 PM
https://www.davescatalog.com/index.php

If you enjoyed reading about "What is the best internet "magazine" order site?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!