*Shoots self in Foot*

PDA

Zedicus
November 2, 2007, 06:24 PM
Saw this today

Yugo SKS (Like New) with Bayonet & Grenade Launcher, Ammo Pouch, and strap.

$150.00

and me only with barely enough of a paycheck to cover my bills....:banghead::(

If you enjoyed reading about "*Shoots self in Foot*" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hanzerik
November 2, 2007, 08:43 PM
Good Price, I got $300 for mine at a gun show earlier this year. I only paid $125 for it.

Rock_Steady
November 2, 2007, 09:08 PM
Must have been a real looker - I got mine for $80 and it looks good enough (I like cosmoline) and shoots to minute of pie plate. Might take it deer hunting for a stand day - ain't luggin' its heavy self through the woods.

Zedicus
November 2, 2007, 10:53 PM
the tag said it was a Yugo, but it looked match grade.

glimmerman
November 3, 2007, 09:27 AM
Match Grade????? No such thing!!

Zedicus
November 3, 2007, 11:36 AM
I said It looked like it, didn't say it was.
thing looked as high quality as an HK91 that was next to it. (weird I know) :scrutiny:

ah, I'm going to go put it on layaway It'll be tight on the budget, but I think I can swing it. (if it's still there)

Zedicus
November 3, 2007, 06:16 PM
It was gone already.

esmith
November 3, 2007, 06:26 PM
I bought mine today for 160. It was a bit steep for what i was looking for, but i wanted one so i took it. Its looks real nice too, the wood and all.

KiltedClaymore
November 3, 2007, 06:28 PM
i got mine in unissued condition for $150 and gave the guy $25 extra to remove the BLOCK of cosmo it was in. i love restoring guns, but that much cosmoline is ABSURD!!!

Hanzerik
November 3, 2007, 06:36 PM
Yea, mine was an "un-issued" Yugo, very nice looking; great wood, great metal work. It shot Minute-Of-Clay Pigeon at 100yrds, which wasn't too bad. I kind of regret selling it.

Evenflo76
November 3, 2007, 06:58 PM
I paid $200 two months ago for a cosmoed 59/66 from a local Pawn Shop. Took a bit of cleaning and some tung oil, but it cleaned up real nice. No pitting and the bore is looking as new. No accessories though. Ebay took care of that.

Grandpa Shooter
November 3, 2007, 07:28 PM
i got mine in unissued condition for $150 and gave the guy $25 extra to remove the BLOCK of cosmo it was in. i love restoring guns, but that much cosmoline is ABSURD!!!

Aren't you the same young man from Phoenix who posted about his friends getting beat up? Somehow I thought you were only 17.

Zedicus
November 3, 2007, 07:34 PM
here's the kicker

when I asked about it the guy at the cabella's gun libarary if they still had the yugo he showed me 4 other used SKS's they had.

All were Way Over Priced...

x2 NORINCO SKS's in a heavily used condition $250 each

1 C.I.S. (never heard of the brand) SKS in Very Poor Condition (EG the rear Sight was missing and it's mount broken off) $195

1 Romanian SKS in Good Condition $499

Should have snagged the yugo when I saw it...:banghead:

If you enjoyed reading about "*Shoots self in Foot*" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!